SWIMMING, GYMNASTICS, FITNESS, FOREIGN LANGUAGE, MULTI-GENERATIONAL INTERACTION
What do all of these things have in common?
These are just a few examples of what make the SRYMCA’s Preschool program unique! At our highly regarded Preschool, children are inspired to develop an excitement and joy for learning. They will engage in activities that develop their fine and gross motor skills as well as strengthen their self-esteem, communication, reading, science, math and literacy skills.
Online registration for current students and students of alumni begins Wednesday, January 11th at 8:00 am. Registration for new participants begins Wednesday, January 25, 2017.
Every day is an Open House at the Saratoga Regional YMCA Preschool. Come experience the energy and excitement of our students and our staff. To schedule an appointment to visit our classrooms, contact Colleen Girvin at email@example.com or come to our planned Open House.
Our Open House will be held on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 from 7:00 – 8:00 pm at the Saratoga Springs Branch. If the weather is inclement, please check the school delays on the major television networks or our website to see if the Open House is postpone. Give your child the opportunity for a brighter future!
Preschool Registration “How to” guide:
- Make your child a youth or family member in person at one of the YMCAS.
- Click here to set up your online account and password. Test to make sure your account and password is working before you start the Preschool registration.
Please note if you have separate youth accounts for your children you will need different passwords to register. Call the front desk to set that up. 583-9622 ext. 0
- Once you are set up and in your account, click on “Program Search” at the top of the page. You will have a 30 minute window to complete the application. If you feel you are running out of time scroll down to the bottom and click on “save.”
- Type Preschool in to the keyword search.
- Select the program you want your child to attend. For example: Saratoga Mon/Wed am 3’s 2017-2018. (Be sure you check that the days and times are correct before you click)
- Click on all 9 months and click on “Register”
- Choose your child’s name by clicking on select.
- You will be asked to agree to all the waivers we require for Preschool. Please read through them before clicking on “I agree”. If you do not agree you will not be able to continue the registration.
- Then complete the registration questions. These are the same questions you answered on paper when signing up this current year.
- Be sure you have an answer for all the questions marked with the red * asterisk. If you do not answer all the needed questions you will not be able to advance. Missed questions will be highlighted in red. Scroll back through the questions for those listed in red and answer the question. For those questions that are marked with a red * asterisk that do not apply to your child, please use “None” as your answer so you can advance.
- The next page will be a summary of your bill, showing what is owed at registration and what is scheduled for future payments. At this point if you want to register a second child on your account click on “Register for more programs” and start again. When you are ready click on “Checkout” to make your payment.
- Choose your method of payment, this is an account you have on file and click on “Pay Now”.
- Once your transaction is complete you can print a receipt by clicking on “Receipt”.
- If you are informed you have be placed on the wait list complete the current registration, then start a new registration for your 2nd choice class. I will continue to monitor the wait lists on a daily basis and changes will continue to happen right up until school begins.