- 1 Does My Child Need To Be A Member To Participate In Your Programs?
- 2 Do You Have Before And After School Care?
- 3 Is Your Program Licensed?
- 4 Do You Offer Part Time Care?
- 5 Is There Financial Assistance Available?
- 6 Do You Accept Flex Spending Forms?
- 7 What Are The Qualifications That Your Teachers Have?
- 8 What Curriculum Do You Follow?
- 9 What Activities Are Offered For The Children?
- 10 Do You Offer A Multiple Child Discount?
- 11 What Is Your Food Policy?
Does My Child Need To Be A Member To Participate In Your Programs?
No you do not have to be a member to bring your child to Malta Child Care.
Do You Have Before And After School Care?
No, we do not.
Is Your Program Licensed?
Malta Child Care is licensed through the Office of Children and Family Services.
Do You Offer Part Time Care?
No we do not. Care is provided Monday through Friday, 6:30 am-6:00 pm. You can bring your child part time but you would have to pay the full time rate.
Is There Financial Assistance Available?
We have a Scholarship program that provides financial assistance to those in need. We accept Department of Social Services and third party providers as forms of payment.
Do You Accept Flex Spending Forms?
Yes, we accept Flex Spending reimbursement forms. Please allow 48 hours for the form to be signed and returned.
What Are The Qualifications That Your Teachers Have?
All of our lead teachers are required to have at least their Associates Degree and or the Child Care Credential in Infant/Toddler or Preschool certification. Our Universal Pre-Kindergarten teachers are NYS certified teachers.
What Curriculum Do You Follow?
The Malta Child Care Center follows the Creative Curriculum which can be found at teachingstrategies.com.
What Activities Are Offered For The Children?
We offer of variety of activities, including Learning Centers, Indoor/Outdoor Play, Sports, Literacy, Enrichment Activities, Small/Large Group Activities, Swimming, Gymnastics, Character Development, Technology, Nutrition and Creative Arts, Fitness Class.
Do You Offer A Multiple Child Discount?
No we do not.
What Is Your Food Policy?
All of our meals and snacks are provided by Smoothies For Life and Quandt’s Foods. We serve breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack. We do not permit food from outside the center to be brought in unless approved by the director.