Beginning in September, the Saratoga Springs Regional YMCA, the Family YMCA of the Glens Falls Area, and the Capital District YMCA have entered into the New York YMCA Reciprocal Membership Program. We are committed to work together to ensure that the Saratoga Regional YMCA members are welcome guests at the YMCAs listed on the Participating YMCA Brochure.
Our goal is to provide a welcoming environment for all YMCA members and ensure a positive experience for both the visiting member and the Saratoga Springs Regional YMCA member.
This Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for Association Full Facility/Full Privilege YMCA members only, not Branch Specific Memberships, Program or Promotional members. (Promotional members are defined by limited time or limited visit memberships such as one month memberships, etc.).
The program is intended for the use of our facilities at no charge: swimming pools, gymnasiums, basketball courts, Wellness Centers, fitness classes, and locker rooms. Tennis court usage and drop in programs are available, fees will be applied.
Each YMCA reserves the right to restrict facility/program access (babysitting, fitness classes, tennis courts, etc.). We recommend members contact the YMCA they intend to visit to inquire about their specific restrictions.
Check-In Procedures- Members of Participating YMCAs in the Reciprocal Membership Program will need to do the following:
- Visiting Members must present a valid YMCA membership card, provide their Home YMCA’s phone number, and photo identification upon your first visit to the Saratoga Regional YMCA.
- Visiting Members will fill out a Saratoga Regional YMCA Release Form.
- Saratoga Regional YMCA Membership Staff will verify membership status of each new visitor with their Home YMCA.
- Visiting Members will need to check in at the front desk each time you wish to use the facility.
Members of Participating YMCAs in the Reciprocal Membership Program will have the following restrictions at the Saratoga Regional YMCA:
- Program/Class Enrollment (i.e. gymnastics, aquatics, tennis, youth sports, etc.) is not part of the reciprocity program. If you wish to participate in our YMCA programs, you will need to become a Saratoga Regional YMCA Member/Program Member.
- Member Guest Passes will not be available. If a Visiting Member wishes to bring a guest, guest policies and fees will be applied.
- Visiting Members will not be able to use the Saratoga Regional YMCA babysitting services.
Primary use of your Y membership should take place at the Association/YMCA where you were enrolled – your home branch. We welcome the reasonable use of our facilities by reciprocal agreement and reserve the right to determine abuse and limit or terminate use on an individual basis. We appreciate your continued support. If you have any questions, please contact your local branch.