The Saratoga Regional YMCA is a charitable non-profit organization that relies on community support, donations and volunteers to provide services for those in need and to establish or improve YMCA facilities. Gifts to the YMCA are always welcomed.
Please see information regarding our Annual Scholarship Campaign.
Please see information regarding Volunteering.
Please see information regarding donations.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE:
Every donation makes a difference. There are several ways to make a gift to the Saratoga Regional YMCA’s Annual Campaign, Capital Campaign or Endowment:
- Scheduled monthly donations
- Appreciated stock
- Marketable real estate
- IRA accounts
- Whole life insurance policies
- Include the YMCA in your estate plans
- Set up a trust that benefits the YMCA
- Provide “unrestricted” gifts to the Y Endowment
- Make periodic contributions
- Designate your gift for a specific purpose
If you are interested in making a gift to the SRY endowment fund, please contact Andrew Bobbitt, Chief Executive Officer, at 518-583-9622 ext. 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.