At the Saratoga Regional YMCA, it is our mission to serve all people regardless of their ability to pay. The need is urgent and growing…and it can’t be met without you!
Why invest your dollars in the SRYMCA’s Annual Campaign?
There is no other nonprofit quite like the Y. That’s because, in 10,000 neighborhoods across the nation, the Y has the presence and partnerships to deliver lasting personal and social change. For more than 150 years, the Saratoga Regional YMCA has been listening and responding to our community.
- 3,393 seniors actively engaged in programs and built friendships.
- 7,739 children played, laughed and learned.
- 26,503 members and program participants improved their health & well being.
- Over $1.3M provided in community benefit and financial assistance.
- And so much more!
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE:
Every donation makes a difference. There are several ways to make a gift to the Saratoga Regional YMCA’s Annual Campaign, Capital Campaign or Endowment:
- Scheduled monthly donations
- Appreciated stock
- Marketable real estate
- IRA accounts
- Whole life insurance policies
- Include the YMCA in your estate plans
- Set up a trust that benefits the YMCA
- Provide “unrestricted” gifts to the Y Endowment
- Make periodic contributions
- Designate your gift for a specific purpose
If you are interested in making a gift to the SRY endowment fund, please contact Andrew Bobbitt, Chief Executive Officer, at 518-583-9622 ext. 112 or email@example.com.