Capital Campaign

For over 150 years, the Saratoga Regional YMCA has changed lives and communities by providing programs and services where they are needed most. The Saratoga Regional Y was founded in 1866 to meet the needs of the community at that time. Since then, we have expanded and renovated our existing facilities and developed new facilities to ensure that the YMCA meets the ever-changing needs of our region.

That growth is largely attributed to Capital Development. Our capital development efforts make it possible for the Y to expand our reach and multiply the impact of our programs and services.

For more information on current and upcoming capital projects, contact Andrew Bobbitt, CEO, at andrew.bobbitt@srymca.org.